Capt. Terry Phillips aka “Terry The Tug” – Click here for full CV
Terry the Tug is currently available for all types of operations, with short term and long term work considered. An extensive set of reference letters can also be supplied covering all periods at sea as a tug master (upon request).
With a career that has spanned 4 decades and an impeccable employment record, Capt. Terry Phillips has a wealth of experience in the maritime and salvage industries and is delighted to offer his professional services.
Terry has been in command of various types of vessels from Tugs to Anchor handling supply vessels ranging from 1.000 Hp up to 20.800:
- Single Screw Balance rudder Tugs
- Single Screw Kort Nozzle Tugs
- Twin Screw Balanced rudder Tugs & Anchor Handling Supply Tugs
- Twin Screw Kort Nozzle Tugs & Anchor Handling Supply Tugs with bow thruster
- Twin Screw Kort Nozzle Becker Rudder Tugs
- Flanking Rudder Tugs
- Twin Screw Catamaran Tug 77ft beam with Kort Nozzles & Two bow thrusters
- Twin Screw Anchor Handling Supply Tug with Kort Nozzles Twin stern & bow thrusters DP Positioning equipment.
- Z Drive reverse water Tractor Tugs with Rex Peller, Duck Peller, systems ASD, s
- Voith Schneider Water Tractor Tugs.
- DP Survey vessel with Simrad/Robertson AP9 MK2 system
- ASD Rexpeller and Z driver uni-lever Tugs
- Z Tec Tugs
You can download Terry’s complete CV by clicking here.